Forest Recharge Health Worker Away Days
Boost collaboration, communication and the quality of care your healthcare team provides to patients and their families.
Let us improve your staff’s wellbeing by immersing them in nature at one of our tailor-made Forest Recharge health worker away days.
Build relationships, increase morale, and improve wellbeing
When you take your health worker team beyond the walls of your workspace and into a natural setting, you offer them a unique chance to:
- Connect and improve communication
- Relieve stress and enhance wellbeing
- Engage and find new ways of working together
Outdoor activities that allow your team to relax, unwind and be inspired
- Craft, Foraging and nature-based skills (including fire/cooking)
- Wellbeing and Mindfulness
- Teambuilding and creative exercises
- Objectives that are clear and focus your learning
- Collaboration that promotes efficiency and speed
- Guidance on how to work together to achieve your objectives
- Motivational speakers
Why let Circle of Life Rediscovery deliver your unforgettable health worker away day?
Circle of Life Rediscovery is committed to saving you the time, money and headaches associated with event planning.
Your day will be organised and managed by our expert outdoor practitioners, who have many years of experience in nature led learning.
During your practical, enjoyable and rewarding away day, we’ll draw out your team’s skills, improve communication and confidence, and give you and your team a fresh perspective.
Where Forest Recharge NHS away days take place
We can run a Forest Recharge NHS away day at your location if suitable, or at our stunning woodland site in East Sussex – equipped with a shelter, compost toilet, pizza oven and lots of space!