Circle of Life Rediscovery (CLR) is registered with the Information Commissioner’s Office: Reference number: ZA305879
At CLR the use of personal data (any information which identifies you, or which can be identified as relating to you personally for example, name, address, phone number, email address, NI number, date of birth) will be collected by us and only used by us. We’ll only collect the personal data that we need. With our newsletter, we do not share data and people can opt-out at any time.
No data will be passed to any third parties. Any data will be stored securely both on paper and computer.
For extra security for vulnerable groups, all information will be sent with a password.
What personal information do we collect from the people that visit our website?
When signing up to our newsletter via our website you will be asked to enter your name, email address, mailing address and phone number.
How do we use your information?
We may use your information to contact you about our events and training. We only use your information if you have subscribed to our newsletter.
How do we protect visitor information?
Your personal information is contained behind secured networks and is only accessible by a limited number of persons who have special access rights to such systems and are required to keep the information confidential.
Third Party Disclosure
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information.
Third party links
We do not include or offer third party products or services on our website.
In relation to data about you, for which we are the data controller, the GDPR requires us to inform you of the rights listed below.
- You have the right to ask us for access to and ratification or erasure of personal data or restriction of processing.
- You have the right to object to processing information on the basis of Legitimate Interest.
- You have the right to data portability for the data that you provided about yourself on the basis of Consent of Contract.
- You have the right to withdraw your Consent at any time, without affecting the lawfulness of earlier processing.
- You have the right to lodge a complaint with the Information Commissioner’s Office.
You can find more information about these rights on the website of the Information Commissioner’s Office.
If you require a copy of our Legitimate Interests Assessment (LIA) (updated May 2018) please contact us via [email protected]
This policy was updated in May 2018
We are relying on legitimate interests which means that:
- We are using atargeted and proportionate way of achieving our purpose.
- We take on extra responsibility for ensuring people’s rights and interests are fully considered and protected.
- Legitimate interests mean we use data in ways that people would reasonably expect and that have a minimal privacy impact.
- We rely on legitimate interests for marketing activities having a proportionate and minimal privacy impact, would not be likely to surprise or be objected to.
- We keep a record of our LIA (Legitimate Interest Assessment) and the outcome.
The Information Commissioner’s Office (ICO) regulates compliance with data protection legislation and can provide you with independent and impartial advice and guidance.
Cookies are tiny text files which are stored on your computer. Cookies are useful for remembering whether you’ve visited the site before. Cookies allow a website to recognise a user’s device and remembers settings and log in information.
Cookies do not harm your computer.
- For technical purposes essential for the operation of this website
- To distinguish you from other users of this website
- To collect statistical information about how visitors use this website, so we can improve the way this website works and measure the success of campaigns