Family Outdoor Activities Online Course
Marina Robb has created an online course for families who are looking for outdoor ideas and activities to do together.
Cost: £99 +vat (lifetime access)
Are you a parent looking for quality activities to enjoy as a family in the outdoors? Do you value safe, educational nature challenges that build resilience? This online course has 36 step by step Forest School inspired video lessons that mix fun and games with crafting and skills.
What's included in the Family Outdoor Activities Online Course?
- Lifetime access to all 4 modules
- Professionally developed, educational, detailed safe, sustainable practices and fun
- 36 Video lessons covering tried and tested activities and games that are a fun way of learning through nature
- Activities and games that are suitable for all ages from the very young to teenagers
- 16 downloadable resources including Risk and Benefit Assessments for each module, Food Safety in the Outdoors, Outdoor Cooking Recipes, Safety Guide to Swings, Guides to Greenlight Plants, Best Wood for Crafting and lots more
- You will be awarded a ‘Certificate of Completion’ issued by The Outdoor Teacher for each module
The 4 Modules
Module 1: Making a Fire £29.99 +vat
Module 2: Campfire Cooking £29.99 +vat
Module 3: Tool Skills £29.99 +vat
Module 4: Crafting with Nature £29.99 +vat
Save £20 and buy all 4 modules for £99 +vat